OUR SUCCESS STORY
as a specialist company for metal construction
development of the company
Our company was established in autumn 1990 with six employees. It had begun with traffic control and safety solutions. In this area the company was a very good reputation for the assembly of passive guards on roads and highways, at home and abroad elaborate.
Our company is member of the “Gütegemeinschaft Stahlschutzplanken e.V.” and authorized dealer for passive protection facilities since 1991.
The business developed continuously, resulting in the construction of the first new factory in 1993 and of course the expansion of business areas.
There were two more bases for the qualitative development of the company laid the TUV certificate, certification according to ISO 9001, registration no. 01 100 95 2 89 and the big weld ability according to DIN ISO 1090-2:2008+A1:2011.
The construction of another two-production facility in the year 2000 and 2012.
The search for a specific product had have the desired success with the development of an abrasive sludge extraction system for water jet cutting machines. The company developed to a machinery and equipment constructor.
The first system was presented at EURO BLECH 2002, with great success.
Until today there are more than 1800 systems for all renowned water jet cutting machine manufacturers. During the last years other devices were developed for the water jet technology and were offered to the international market.